- This event has passed.
Authentic Relating: Learning How to Cultivate Deeper Intimacy
October 27, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm$45
Explore Authentic Relating Practices to create more joy, fun, creativity and spontaneity with yourself and othersThis event is designed for both individuals and couples. The event includes a time to get to know each other over a shared meal (soup, salad and bread).
Grace uses fun and experiential practices and games as a way to get curious, listen deeply and cultivate the skills of intimate relating.
You will experience:
- intimacy through greater body awareness
- curiosity – how to ask better questions and listen intimately
- what’s in the way of accessing a deeper intimacy and how to break those barriers
- mindfulness and meditative practices
- how taking ownership of your experience leads to more honesty and vulnerability
- living with an open heart
|$45.00 – Price for Singles/Individual Tickets||$80.00 – Price for partners Tickets|
Grace Bryant has been a whole life educator for the past 13 years integrating drama, music, movement, meditation, yoga, mindful living, creative play, teamwork, conscious collaboration and leadership. She leads classes, discussion groups, workshops, women’s groups, and retreats in the Pacific Northwest and abroad that deepen consciousness and teach others to live with more awareness, trust, connection and compassion. More information can be found at bewholebehappy.com or sacred-embodiment.org.