Healing Sessions with Grace
Sometimes we need a kickstart on our healing journey. Someone able to see you in your whole, healed form and offer steps to move in that direction.
Healing sessions with Grace hold this multi-faceted intention with any or all of the following:
- Time to see, touch and feel our wounds and be with them in a non-hurried way. Time to grieve the harm we’ve experienced. Time to forgive ourselves and hold a compassionate gaze towards our past and present.
- A nonjudgmental place to be honest with ourselves and be seen.
- Energy work to remove obstacles and clear the way for energies to flow towards healing.
- If we’re in person, healing touch. If we’re virtual, healing energy and self-touch tools.
- Practices aimed towards your specific healing. These might include physical postures and movements, breathing practices, cleansing practices, visualizations or meditations.
- Addressing our current and future decisions with care and integrity
- Examining patterns our situations of harm and wounds have come from. Learning to walk a new path, one step at a time. Addressing how to more clearly see these patterns and make conscious choices that transform our present and future.
- Open to your own healing intuition and self-reliance on your healing path
Grace has been supporting people on their individual and collective healing journeys for over a decade. They are passionate about not only offering healing support, but also teaching tools for your own continued purification path. Grace draws inspiration from Ayurveda, Yoga + Tantra, Buddhism, Taoism, Mindfulness, the natural world and our seasonal rhythms, a decade of coaching and healing, and their own healing journey.
Each session is unique based on your needs and Grace’s intuition in the session. Work with new students includes 3 sessions, and more can be scheduled after our initial three.
Continuing students are welcome to book a single session. Contact Grace to schedule.
Healing Sessions are 90 minutes either on Zoom, by phone, or in-person in Port Ludlow, WA.