- This event has passed.
Tantra: Returning to Love
May 19, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm$59
What is Tantra?
When you boil down all the intentions, practices and teachings, it’s very simple: Tantra is Love.
The practice of Tantra has an incredible power to transform anything in our life into Love. It holds the key to pure happiness, joy and presence. Whether you practice Tantra on your cushion, in your relationship or in any other aspect of life, the intentional awareness of returning to Love can bring a profound transformation of life’s biggest challenges into presence, compassion and happiness. This is where Moksha, liberation, begins.
This 5-hour workshop includes theory and practices to:
– Dig into the Source of Love – where it comes from and how to find it more and more each day
– Learn how to return to Love in any moment
– Choose to open instead of close
– Unpack the concept of unconditional Love and what it really looks like
– See through the collective worldview which blocks us from the depth of connection we desire
– Embrace Self-Love
– Courageously invite happiness and joy into our lives
– Beginners and experienced practitioners welcome! Come with an open mind and an open heart as we explore connection, desire, longing and how it all comes back to Love. Just Love.
Note: There is NO genital or sexual touch in this workshop.
Grace has been co-creating communities steeped in truthful connection and conscious living around the world for the past 10 years. Her favorite offerings focus on shedding stories, personal empowerment, finding our authentic voices and living with intentional and fearless connection. She welcomes every body to this path of intentional awakening and offers a safe space to crack wide open and let go of whatever is keeping you separate from the Joy of Life.
$59 in advance
$69 at the door