Ever wished you could be more attentive, present and focused in your relationship? Tantra teaches us not just why this is important, but how to do it. Come to this 3-hour experiential workshop and learn how to cultivate presence in your relationships.
Cultivating presence can radically shift everything in our lives. It creates a fundamental gap between the stories our mind is constantly feeding us and what’s unfolding in front of us in the moment.
While this is beneficial throughout our lives, it is paramount in relationships. When we show up present with our partner, it allows us to be in the moment and to free ourselves from expectations, comparisons and fears.
We develop the skills to tune in with more sensitivity to what our partner is saying, feeling and subtly expressing. It also empowers us to honestly communicate with compassion and love and to discover and share our hidden desires.
In this 3-hour workshop we’ll explore the following topics both in theory and practice:
– quieting the mind & cultivating a witnessing attitude
– being open & available to your partner
– picking up on subtle cues, body language, energy and unspoken desires
– uncovering sacredness in every intimate connection
– opening your heart to the moment as it is
– transforming desire into reverence
– experiencing how presence leads to surrender
Open to everyone! Your diversity is welcome. Please note there is no nudity or sexual touch in this workshop. Contact Grace if you’re not sure if this workshop is for you. Come with an open heart and a willingness to become a more present, conscious partner and lover.
$39 per individual, $69 per couple