This workshop serves to offer the tools for more sacredness in your sexuality and more intimacy on your spiritual path. We’ll address questions like:
– What’s really accessible in your own sexuality and with an intimate partner?
– How do you ask for want you want?
– How do you incorporate all the parts of YOU into your spiritual life?
Complete with rituals, theory, practical and playful exercises, and a plethora of fun ways to connect deeply with others, this full-day workshop is a great complement to Planting Seeds and brings similar values and intentions directly into your sexuality.
If you are ready to ask some compelling questions, uncover your potential as a lover, and tap into the depth of an integrated, whole-life spiritual journey, then come join us!
This all-day workshop will explore the following topics both in theory and practice:
– Embracing your own sexuality with more openness and acceptance
– Being open & available to your partner
– Celebrating the sacredness in every connection
– Transforming desire into reverence
– Deepening your intimacy with self and others and your capacity for love
– How to build trust in intimate relationships
– Tools to become a better lover
– Playful and connecting exercises for exploring sensuality, relationships and energy
– Tantric Rituals & Meditation
Open to individuals and couples of all gender identities and sexual orientation. Please note there is NO nudity or sexual touch in this workshop. Come with an open heart and a willingness to explore yourself and connect authentically with others.
Sunday, May 28th @ Camarata Music Studio in HBC
Value including a healthy, vegetarian lunch and snacks:
Register by May 15th for your Early Discount!
Individual – 75,000w or $65
Couple – 145,000w or $125
Individual – 85,000w or $75
Couple or Bring-A-Friend 160,000w or $140
Register with Planting Seeds: Create the Relationship(s) You Want on 5/27 for an additional 10,000w discount (Early or Regular Registration).
You can reserve your spot through PayPal, Venmo or Korean bank. Please message Grace Karissa Bryant ([email protected]) or Gabrielle Celeste (010.3029.2806 or Celestegk on Kakao) to register. Space is limited and we sold out last year!