Yes, there is more.
How much more? That’s up to you.
This workshop serves to offer the tools for more sacredness in your sexuality and more intimacy on your spiritual path. We’ll address questions like:
- What’s really accessible in your own sexuality and with an intimate partner?
- How do you ask for want you want?
- How do you incorporate all the parts of YOU into your spiritual life?
Complete with rituals, theory, practical and playful exercises, and a plethora of fun ways to connect deeply with others, this full-day workshop is a great complement to Planting Seeds and brings similar values and intentions directly into your sexuality.
If you are ready to ask some compelling questions, uncover your potential as a lover, and tap into the depth of an integrated, whole-life spiritual journey, then come join us!
This all-day workshop will explore the following topics both in theory and practice:
- Embracing your own sexuality with more openness and acceptance
- Being open & available to your partner
- Celebrating the sacredness in every connection
- Transforming desire into reverence
- Deepening your intimacy with self and others and your capacity for love
- How to build trust in intimate relationships
- Tools to become a better lover
- Playful and connecting exercises for exploring sensuality, relationships and energy
- Tantric Rituals & Meditation
Open to individuals and couples of all gender identities and sexual orientation. Please note there is NO nudity or sexual touch in this workshop. Come with an open heart and a willingness to explore yourself and connect authentically with others.
Sunday, May 28th @ Camarata Music Studio in HBC, Itaewon, Seoul
10am – 5pm
Value including a healthy, vegetarian lunch and snacks:
Individual – 110,000w
Couple or Bring-A-Friend 190,000w
Register by May 1st for your Early Discount!
Individual – 100,000w
Couple – 180,000w
Register with Planting Seeds: Create the Relationship(s) You Want on 5/27 for an additional 10,000w discount (Early or Regular Registration).
You can reserve your spot through PayPal, Venmo or Korean bank. Please contact Grace or Gabrielle Celeste (010.3029.2806 or Celestegk on Kakao) to register. Space is limited and we sold out last year!
For the past 10 years, Karissa Grace has helped to create communities steeped in truthful connection and conscious living wherever she happened to be on the globe in the areas of drama, music, mindfulness, yoga, meditation, trust and community building, educator training, outdoor education and play. Her favorite offerings focus on personal empowerment, finding our authentic voices and living with intentional and fearless connection, especially to women and in conscious sexuality and relationships. She has led many discussion groups, workshops, retreats, women’s groups, and classes to help people of all ages open, connect and revitalize every area of life. Grace has found a deep sense of peace and trust in the 12 years on her journey to living in consciousness and hopes to share this in her teachings. She works with groups and individuals in the Seattle area and abroad. More on Grace’s offerings at www.bewholebehappy.com.